To be a successful member of the team it is critical to be reliable and follow all policies and procedures. The following actions will acquire point amounts. Staff who reach 5 or more points risk being benched or removed from the roster.
Canceling a Confirmed Shift
We understand that emergencies happen. If you need to cancel an assignment that you are confirmed to work, you must get in contact with a scheduler.
- You may text the scheduler ONLY between the hours of 8:00 am – 8:00 pm. Make sure you receive a response.
- If you are canceling any other time, then you MUST CALL (972) 345-4045
- Be sure you get a response and that your confirmed shift is no longer on your app. Otherwise the scheduler has NOT received your message and has not replaced you. Keep calling until you receive a response.
Canceling within Your first 3 Assignments
- Please understand that being reliable is critical to the success of the events. Staff who cancel on one of their first 3 assignments will be removed from the roster- ineligible for future work with Trinity Event Staffing.
- Illness or Injury with Dr’s note, hospital record or COVID test results sent to HR. If you are running a fever, please submit a photo of the thermometer reading. Illness without verification (Dr note, hospital record, COVID test or thermometer reading) will not be valid.
- Illness or injury of someone you are the primary care giver of – Please submit a Dr’s note or COVID test results to HR. If they are running a fever, please submit a photo of the thermometer reading. Illness without verification (Dr note, hospital record, COVID test or thermometer reading) will not be valid.
- Car Accident – If you are in an accident and you are injured, are not in a safe location (side of freeway) or are required to remain on the scene by Police or Emergency personnel, please submit insurance claim documents or police report.
- Death in the family of an immediate family member (spouse, child, sibling, parent)
Non-Valid excuses include:
- Car Trouble – We can assist you with finding a ride or setting up an Uber. Public transportation is also a good option in many areas
- Family Emergency – Unless it is an illness or injury of someone you are the primary care giver of
- Childcare Issues – Please have a back up plan in case your sitter cancels on you
- Other job / scheduling conflict – Please be sure to stay organized with your commitments
- Illness or Injury without verification (Dr note, hospital record, COVID test results or thermometer reading).
Points start over January and July each year if you have not been removed