You can view your Payroll and Hours worked on the NextCrew app on the Timesheet tab.
Our payroll cycle is WEEKLY Saturday to Friday paid out the following Friday.
Please see the Payroll Schedule (here)
TAXES and 1099’s: As a 1099 Subcontractor, taxes are NOT deducted from your paycheck. If you earn more than $600 within a year with us, then you will receive a 1099 (by Jan 31st) to report your earnings on your taxes.
***Paycheck and Direct Deposits are issued from Kinetic Staffing Solutions (our in house payroll account).
Questions about your timesheet or paycheck?
Please text (972) 366-4725 (Payroll Text Line)
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to keep your address up to date on your Profile tab of your NextCrew app AND notify the Payroll Department (email or text)
- Please note that changes made on NextCrew DO NOT update in our payroll account- YOU MUST CONTACT PAYROLL
- If you move, make sure to submit a change of address with the post office
- Be sure your apartment number is included on your address
- Be sure your name is written inside your apartment mailbox
Currently direct deposit is available to staff working 10+ hours per week on average or those who live 40+ miles from the UPS Store (such as Fort Worth, Denton, Austin or Houston). If you think you qualify, please contact payroll (text or email). Entering your bank account information into NextCrew does not automatically set you up for direct deposit. Deposits go through on Friday’s between 3pm – 8pm and are from Kinetic Staffing Solutions.
Paychecks for Dallas Staff
You can pick up your paycheck at the UPS Store at Meadow and 75 (southbound side) on Friday or Saturday of the week it is paid on.
You MUST show your valid photo ID.
- Friday 9am-6:30pm
- Saturday 9am-5pm
- Any paychecks not picked up by Saturday at 5:00pm, will be mailed out Monday to your address on file via standard USPS (no tracking numbers)
- Addresses within the metroplex are expected to arrive 3-10 business days.
Paychecks for Austin & Houston
Paychecks are mailed from Dallas on Fridays. Please allow 7-10 business days to receive through regular mail. Please keep in mind that weather affects the speed in which mail is delivered. You may sign up for direct deposit by entering your bank account information into NextCrew in the Profile section of the app.
Reissuing Paychecks or Paycheck Stubs:
- Please allow 30 days for missing paychecks to be delivered or returned
- If you do not want to wait and would like for your check to be reissued
- There is a $30 reissuing fee (from the bank) that will be deducted from the total check amount
- There is no fee to reissue a payroll check after 30 days
- Reissued checks can be mailed or picked up at the UPS Store
- If you have lost your paycheck stub(s) and need them reissued
- There is a $5 fee (from the payroll company) per paycheck stub to be reissued
- Paycheck stubs may take 3-7 business days to be reissued
- Reissued paycheck stubs can be mailed or picked up at the Trinity office