As a Trinity LEAD, you have many responsibilities. Here is what you need to know to get started.
LEAD Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have the staff list and a sign-in sheet ready prior to the event. You may request it from the schedulers if they have not already sent it to you.
- Be the first person to arrive (so be 15-20 minutes early)
- Greet the staff and have them sign-in on the prepared sign-in sheet. Ask them all to clock in on NextCrew as well.
- Check uniforms and appearances of staff and communicate any issues with the scheduler check in line
- Communicate with the scheduler check-in line as to who you are missing and answer any calls from schedulers
- Check-in with the client by the call time and introduce yourself and the team
- Get all the important details from the client including set up, duties during event, guest arrival, guest count and break down instructions
- Direct the staff to make sure all duties are being carried out according to the timeline
- Encourage staff and lead by example while always remaining professional and upholding Trinity standards and policies
- Communicate with scheduler and client if there are extras on the event and make cuts at 4 hours if the client does not request to keep the extras
- Check out with the client to ensure everything has been taken care of to the fullest (regardless of the end time of the assignment)
- Sign staff out and report the hours to the payroll text line
- Give feedback about the event and the staff
As you demonstrate proficiency in all these areas, then pay raises will be given! Just like every skill, there are levels. The higher level LEAD you are the more you will be paid. LEAD pay rate ranges from $18-$23/hr.
If you would like to be given the opportunity to lead, please text this request to the schedulers. (See contact information)
If you feel that you are deserving of a raise, you may request an evaluation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org